Many people and volunteer groups are trying to help dogs and cats.
They take some dogs and cats out from the shelter. They can't take all the dogs and cats out because they are too many.
The dogs and cats that no one takes out from the shelter are put in the small room and the staff put carbon dioxide in the sealed room. They die a slow and painful death after being gassed with carbon dioxide.
If you are looking for a pet, please get one here.
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years; any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you adopt me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me; don't be impatient, short-tempered, or irritable.
3. Place your trust in me and I will always trust you back. Respect is earned not given as an inalienable right.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment; I am not capable of understanding why. I only know I have been rejected. You have your work, entertainment, and friends, but I only have you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice and your tone. You only have to look at my tail.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it, and if it's cruel, it may affect me forever.
7. Please don’t hit me. I can't hit back, but I can bite and scratch, and I really don't ever want to do that.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right foods or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak. It may be I am just dog-tired.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old and may also need love, care, comfort, and attention.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, “I can’t bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, regardless of what you do, I will always love you.
Many dogs are used for only giving birth.
They are put in a small cage and fed, they can't go out, they are in a small cage all day until they can't give birth anymore.
Around 40days after they give birth their puppies are taken away and the puppies are sold at a pet shop. They have to be in a small box all day. They are sold with a expensive price around 200,000 yen - 300,000 yen, sometimes more. If no one get them they would be used only for giving birth or killed.
If they need a caesarean section some breeders just cut the dog's stomac without anesthesia and take the puppies out. If the mother dog dies they wouldn't care.
■Some dogs are peed and pooped by other dogs
If you are looking for a pet get a pet from here.
If you can't have a pet but would like to help you can donate money, food or pet's stuff.
Please contact me.